Since January 2019, the new generation Modalis card has been gradually deployed on Nouvelle-Aquitaine Mobilités’ partner networks, in order to host different transport tickets on a single medium (TER, interurban buses, urban networks), while facilitating the development of combined fares (TER + urban, bus + urban, etc.) and access to mobility services (self-service bicycles, etc.).
On the TER network:
- To order your card and your annual TER or TER + Urban subscription : click here / in case of problem, the annual subscription service can be reached here or on 09 69 36 75 75 from Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm
- To order your weekly or monthly TER card and/or subscription: click here / in case of problems, customer service can be reached via this form or on 0 800 872 872 from Monday to Friday from 6:30 am to 7:30 pm
On the regional road network:
- to order or recharge your Modalis card on the Gironde bus network : click here / in case of problem, the ticketing service can be reached from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm on 05 56 06 22 81
On urban networks:
- on the TBM network of Bordeaux Métropole: TER+TBM subscriptions and 10-trip TBM passes are now available on Modalis card, and soon VCub subscriptions
- on the Vitalis network in Grand Poitiers: TER+Vitalis subscriptions and 10-trip Vitalis passes will be ported to the Modalis card in spring 2020.
Note: in case of loss / destruction of the card, occasional tickets (e.g. 10 trips pass) are not subject to after-sales service when the network concerned is not the issuer of the card.